Jenny Lind 3-in-1 Convertible Crib
A beloved nursery favorite, DaVinci's Jenny Lind Crib boasts intricate spindle posts and classic rich finishes. We've updated this timeless crib to meet the newest and most stringent safety standards. Jenny Lind has all stationary sides for safety, but four adjustable mattress levels to make reaching in for baby easy on your back.
Bringing your family only the best in style, quality and comfort, Jenny Lind will be the centerpiece of your nursery for years to come.
Babble Best Picks 2011: Winner in Best Vintage-looking Crib under $200
- Static-side crib
- Made from sustainable New Zealand pine wood
- Converts to toddler bed and daybed
- 4-level mattress support
- Wheels are included and optional
- 1 year warranty
- Toddler rail not included (view toddler bed conversion kit)
- Mattresses are sold separately
- Made in Taiwan
- Model number: M7391
- Assembled dimensions: 54.75 x 30.375 x 41.375"
- Interior crib dimensions: 52 x 27.75"
- Assembled weight: 45.5 lbs
- Slat strength: 135 lbs
- Maximum Weights
Crib: Stop using when child begins to climb or reaches 35"
Toddler Bed: 50 lbs
DaVinci Crib Safety
- JPMA and SOR/2010-261 certified, meets ASTM safety standards
- Annually-tested, lead and phthalate safe finishes
- Slats withstand up to 135lbs of pressure (standard minimum = 80lbs)
- Mattress supports are metal and springs
- Eco-friendly materials, wood from sustainable forests
Showing reviews 1-5 of 5
- Review date: Mar 31, 2012
I wanted a simple, classic looking crib for my daughter's nursery. This crib is perfect. I've been very pleased!
What I love:
-The crib has a fixed side rail (which is now required by law)
-The mattress has a spring support underneath rather than a piece of plywood
-It was VERY easy to assemble
-Converts to toddler bed
I wish the toddler rail DaVinci Jenny Lind Toddler Bed Conversion Kit- White was included, but the crib is so affordable that I was able to overlook it being sold separately.
We use this crib with Naturepedic No Compromise Organic Cotton Classic 252 Crib Mattress and it fits perfectly, no gaps at all between the bed rails & mattress!
- Review date: Feb 03, 2012
- Location: East Bay, CA
We looked at so many. My daughter was expecting her first baby. Their place is small and she wanted a white crib to last through a few babies (God willing). This is really the best all wood option. Add in an organic mattress and you are set for baby. Goes with any decor - classic / vintage fun for boy or girl.
- Review date: Feb 13, 2012
Great looking crib at an awesome price
We shopped around a lot for our first crib purchase and are very happy with the Jenny Lind. All of the cribs that initially drew our eye were trendy $700+ Swedish baby beds that were just never an option for us. We are really pleased with the simple design and solid construction of the Jenny Lind. It definitely looks a lot nicer than its price tag.
- Review date: Jan 16, 2012
- Location: Tulsa, OK
We got TWO of these for our nursery and love them. They are very gender neutral as we have a boy and a girl. We get lots of compliments and they shipped very quickly!
- Review date: Jun 25, 2012
- Location: Cambridge, ON
Love this crib!
I searched for this crib after seeing it on project nursery. I love it's vintage feel and versatile function. My son is only 4 months so we're still using it on the highest setting but I feel confident that it will last us through being a first toddler bed! Only thing I don't love, the gold wheels. Wish they were black or at least silver.